Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things I will miss, Pt. II

The bling. On everything.
(Yes, that rabbit's ear is pierced.)


























The exercise machines in the parks.


Sunsets at Danshui. The seabirds circling and landing on lolling fishing rods atop narrow boats. The boats cutting across the river like dragon heads on the surface. The black mountain against the plum and navy skyline, city lights sprinkled at its base.





Their scatological restaurants.
Modern Toilet Restaurant has several locations in Taiwan and features toilet seats as chairs and sh*t-shaped lamps. The food, which is served in toilet bowls, (the dreaded)squatties or urinals, is so-so.

(I eat a lot of crap so I suppose this isn't a stretch.)



1 comment:

  1. Wahhahaha that's hilarious. I can't decide which picture I like the most. They are that good. Thanks for keep on updating this site. I still regularly check it, even though I thought for sure you'd stop after leaving. I miss you so much. More than you'll ever know, sigh...

    ReplyDelete